Education Inspiration Community
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia, providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food. We are the support link between your Dietitian & your kitchen.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dietitians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- Protein Powder that could have paid off your mortgage.According to growing research, high quality protein like dairy (whey) and eggs yield the best results in terms of muscle growth and recovery. Every morning I have a smoothie to which I add the other necessary food groups to ensureContinue reading “Protein Powder that could have paid off your mortgage.”
- Hot Yoga got me through radiotherapy & “The Mask”.Yoga, it fixes heads, breath and in my case a swallow.
- Asparagus pee – this month’s soup includes the culprit with lemon and parmesan.Asparagus pee – not everyone gets it.