Community Education & Inspiration
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia (& those without), providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dieticians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- Banana Icecream (1 ingredient)I have been asked about an “icecream” for dysphagia. I found (via trial and error) that I could not tolerate cheaper icecream. It made me cough and aspirate quite badly. The dearer the icecream the better it went down …Continue reading “Banana Icecream (1 ingredient)”
- Eating Rites.At a time when I should have been eating I wasn’t. I had dropped to my lowest weight just above 50kgs. It was following head and neck cancer surgery, removal of a tumour, both tonsils, 1/3rd of my tongue, 30Continue reading “Eating Rites.”
- Mushroom sauce a show stealer…Mushroom is a fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground, on soil, or on its food source. It makes a wonderful healthy sauce packed full of Vitamin B, copper, potassium, magnesium and zinc to name a few.