Education Inspiration Community
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia, providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food. We are the support link between your Dietitian & your kitchen.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dietitians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- Tomato soup with carrot, celery & basil, perfect for Easter eating.The use of tomato stalks in the soup take it to a whole new level. Peppery basil and locally grown garlic. Perfect for Easter eating.
- Easy Follow Easy SwallowWhat do you mean I might have this PEG tube feeder for life?
- Dry Needling, Acupuncture & Dysphagia – I’ll try anything once.I will try anything once, except bungee jumping and leaping out of an aeroplane …nup, nope, no way. I coined myself the “Code Blue Princess” when in hospital after and during my cancer treatment. I have always been funny withContinue reading “Dry Needling, Acupuncture & Dysphagia – I’ll try anything once.”