Education Inspiration Community
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia, providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food. We are the support link between your Dietitian & your kitchen.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dietitians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- Hot Yoga got me through radiotherapy & “The Mask”.Yoga, it fixes heads, breath and in my case a swallow.
- Asparagus pee – this month’s soup includes the culprit with lemon and parmesan.Asparagus pee – not everyone gets it.
- Blender to bolus and beyond…Learning to eat and I had already had 50 years of practice!