Education Inspiration Community
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia, providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food. We are the support link between your Dietician & your kitchen.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dieticians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- Soup saved my life.My mum taught me how to make great soup, she had the ability to make soup out of anything and it always tasted like a ‘hug’. Mum’s soup healed everything, it was always rustic, always highly nutritious and always justContinue reading “Soup saved my life.”
- Date & Apple SliceI needed something to go with my cup of tea over the weekend and I had apples and dates to use up in the refridgerator. I searched for a recipe and the one I found on a “reputable” food siteContinue reading “Date & Apple Slice”
- Banana Icecream (1 ingredient)I have been asked about an “icecream” for dysphagia. I found (via trial and error) that I could not tolerate cheaper icecream. It made me cough and aspirate quite badly. The dearer the icecream the better it went down …Continue reading “Banana Icecream (1 ingredient)”