Education Inspiration Community
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia, providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food. We are the support link between your Dietitian & your kitchen.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dietitians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- The trouble with Dates.In an effort to shake off some COVID/isolation/postcancer healing blues, I took myself across town to the beach for a run through the fog. On the way home I detoured via the wonderful Adelaide central market to pick up someContinue reading “The trouble with Dates.”
- Japanese Dashi Stock/BrothWhen living in Saigon, I was fortunate enough to reside in the Japanese quarter in a residence called Bon Bon. Wandering the streets provided all number of Japanese eateries and the food was delicious, highly nutritious and affordable. My lovelyContinue reading “Japanese Dashi Stock/Broth”
- Cartoons (aka Tattoos) cause trauma in breast cancer, please…To say that tattoo markers are a daily reminder for breast cancer sufferers and that it’s traumatic, frankly, is very insulting to head and neck cancer patients who struggle with all manner of daily reminders on their cancer journey. BeforeContinue reading “Cartoons (aka Tattoos) cause trauma in breast cancer, please…”