Education Inspiration Community
What we do
We provide culinary support for people with dysphagia, providing inspiration to shop, cook and eat nutritious seasonal food. We are the support link between your Dietitian & your kitchen.
We help you learn new skills in making soup, simple meals, smoothies and cooking basics. Helping you transition from PEG to mouth.
We are a community based membership that gives you access to recipes, food ideas, shopping lists, tips, tricks to make that all important step toward eating real food again.
Nutritionists : Dietitians : Chefs
Exercise : Stretch : Massage
Yoga : Meditation Practitioners
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to prepare and eat your own meals. Saving you time & money. Be inspired, gain confidence and learn new skills in the kitchen.
- Delicious & Seasonal
- Convenient & Nutritious
- Step by Step Guides
- Various IDDSI levels
- Support, Motivation and Progression
- Tips, Tricks and Access to Industry Experts
“Fabulous Product “
“Love the Variety”
Latest updates …
- Dry Needling, Acupuncture & Dysphagia – I’ll try anything once.I will try anything once, except bungee jumping and leaping out of an aeroplane …nup, nope, no way. I coined myself the “Code Blue Princess” when in hospital after and during my cancer treatment. I have always been funny withContinue reading “Dry Needling, Acupuncture & Dysphagia – I’ll try anything once.”
- Sausage Rolls, the other food group.Cooking with dysphagia means alot less taste testing and finger licking, cooking techniques that are taken for granted.
- Pork & Ginger Stir Fry =VelvetingSoft as butter, melt in your mouth pork with zingy ginger and sweet shallot. Velveting is a an amazing cooking technique to use when you have dyspahgia and want to try something to chew and swallow.